Tuesday, January 28, 2003

 
Blue Tuesday morning

Physical State: awake too soon, sleepy
Mental State: murky
Music: Computer fan
Fashion sense: blue sweatpants, ragged blue t-shirt

So I woke up a lot earlier than I wanted to and it wasn't for the usual reason of hearing the morons downstairs. I guess I've got a lot on my mind lately with these tax goofs who seem to keep coming back with more outstanding balances, etc. They sent me a form to fill out all my assets so they can "assess" what a suitable payment plan would be (read if they find out what I got then they can take steps to taking it off me if need be). So I'm doing my tax return far in advance and gonna let them choke on that when they see that they'll owe me money this year. Its such penny ante shit that it makes me wonder why this government can't go after things like big banks who owe 100s of thousands of corporate tax. They're just pissed because they didn't get any money off me after my audit. I guess its really time for me to get serious about finding some kind of work. Its been 10 years that I've been doing design, surely that amounts to more than just taking a retail sales job. I look at my portfolio and see some really great things. I wish the market was better for this kind of thing. I told Nancy at the cafe that I should just get a job with CIBC and make a lot a money and then quit next year. I still want to go to Iceland. I can't really do that when I'm so far in debt. One nice thing happened yesterday though, I won $10 from my lottery ticket (something that never happens), so that's cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?