Saturday, January 25, 2003

 
Early Saturday Morning

Physical State: awake, unsettled, pained
Mental State: frenetic at first now calm
Music: Notwist - Neon Golden (in car ride home)
Fashion sense: Wool hats make your hair flat

So around 11pm I decided this is bullshit, I'm in pain here my sinuses are killing me, this is not a cold. Luckily I live a block away from St. Joes so I went in to their Emergency. I know that you shouldn't go to the Emergency room for something like this but I was trying to sleep and it wasn't working out, I was in pain and there was no way I'm waiting till 11am to go to the clinic. So as I suspected for the past few days its not a cold but yet another sinus infection (second one this year). I'm like a magnet for bronchial traumas and infections and I don't even smoke anymore, not fair. I think that those few bouts with bronchitis years ago are still coming back to haunt me. So I got a prescription, headed in my car to the 24 drug store and now I'm all antibioticed up. Damn apartment. Its so dry all the time. But at least I did something instead of screwing around trying to fool myself it would go away on its own.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?