Friday, January 31, 2003

 
Friday nite

Physical State: tired, weary, scotch seeping in
Mental State: murky, pissed at loser neighbours then happy
Music: soon to be Boards of Canada - Twoism
Fashion sense: white shirt, jeans

Hey Johnny Kehoe sent me a birthday present of Boards of Canada's "Twoism", yes guy! Love the Boards. I'll be listening to this quite awhile this weekend. Nice of you to remember there man! Garry Dudley aka the fuckhead downstairs and his shrew of a wife are driving me insane at the moment. Here's hoping that I win the Super 7 so I can move outta here, then buy this building and then kick those idiots the f**k out. I'm sure it wouldn't be a great investment to buy this building but seeing them outta here would be good though. I could use the cash (especially since the two - three week gig I was going to have just fell through when the designer decided she could stay a little while still at her placement...damn!) Ah I'm sure that something will turn up. I saw an ad for some full-time work at Aboveground a funky art supply store. I really want to start painting again. I think they probably pay pretty badly though so who knows.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?