Monday, January 27, 2003

 
Monday Afternoon

Physical State: rested, okay
Mental State: originally down, but ok now
Music: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Nocturama (thanks Claire)
Fashion sense: jeans, Key West t-shirt

Ok so JoANNE hasn't written me all day so I think she must be sick. So I got a call from someone who works at the company that made the web application site for CIBC and the guy tells me that they have had problems with macs using the system. Hello its a design job! Do you think anyone who calls themselves a designer is using a pc? So I had to upload a word version of my resume too. I hate word, such a lame tool to design and typeset with. Well here's hoping that my efforts don't fall through the cracks. I probably should have asked for more money on the application but we'll see. Finally got my advance copy of Nick Cave's Nocturama from CK @ totallyradio.com. I love it. Much better than the previous one, more traditional Cave. So why was I down earlier today? I had one of those subconcious bubbles up and you wake up upset dreams. I was telling Ralph (in the dream) how I didn't know how I was going to make ends meet anymore and that I was tired of not working full-time (jeez at all lately it seems). Things have gotta change real soon or its social assistance man.

Feeling much better today. Maybe I'll get to see Frida tomorrow after all.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?