Saturday, January 25, 2003

 
Saturday Evening

Physical State: tired, warm, okay
Mental State: tranquil
Music: Herbert - Bodily Functions
Fashion sense: sweatpants for housecleaning (never worn out of the apartment)

So things are going ok. I think that I slept too much today so around 5 I decided to start cleaning my apartment. I had this stupid notion that if I got rid of some of the dust I'd feel better. Well not sure if that's true but I do feel better than last night. I really hate the guy downstairs. He laughs like Krusty the Clown (apt as he is a clown). They watch stuff like Red Green and they're howling, figures. So pea-brained. I played the Barry 7 connectors cd that Wally gave me. That must have freaked them out with all those bizarro 70's soundtrack songs. People on my catpower list keep arguing over whether "I Don't Blame You" from the new record is about Kurt Cobain. One guy has to be right all the time and everyone's saying who cares. Ha ha. Indeed. The thing that bothers me is that so many people are discussing a song from a record that hasn't even been released yet (?!?).


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?