Saturday, January 25, 2003

 
Saturday Morning

Physical State: sleepy, achy, weary
Mental State: more peaceful
Music: Cat Power - The Covers Record
Fashion sense: dirty glasses are uncool

Feeling a little bit better this morning, not so much pain anymore (although I think I've got a ways to go still). I'm debating whether to go out to the laundromat. Whatever. Boring. So I see that DJ Loveless has added her playlist to her web log. This is great because now I can figure out which songs are appearing where (don't let the RIAA see that, doesn't matter Hilary Rosen's gone gone gone, don't let the door hit you on the way out, beeatch. A perfect example of what's wrong with American business people who crap on others for their own lack of foresight. They probably forced her out because she didn't bleed the "customer" dry enough in the last CARP). They always say you can't let people know what you're going to hear because they might digitally capture the song or burn it to a cd. Oh the horror, the horror. Yeah whatever. So lame. I saw Interpol on Carson Daly last night and they were much better than they were on Letterman. They performed NYC and it was good. Speaking of music I'm trying to decide if I should go see Ladytron or not next month. I think I'll go. What is the deal with anise in sore throat tea, tastes like I'm drinking black licorice, blah!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?