Monday, February 10, 2003

 


Andy French of Mission Hill

Physical State: lumpy rutherford
Mental State: scattered
Music: The Go-Betweens - Friends of Rachel Worth
Fashion sense: Magnet magazine black t-shirt (indie-rock staple)

Mission Hill. Do you know about this cartoon series? I've been getting totally addicted to it lately (found on Teletoon here in Canada). I guess they aren't making new ones and I'm not sure why because it's great. I love the artwork and the sarcastic slacker vibe it has. As an example of how cool this show is here are some bands whose songs have appeared in the show in the past: Looper, Silkworm, Halo Benders, Luscious Jackson, Pavement , Flaming Lips, Gloria Record, Jega, Joan Of Arc , Lambchop, Legendary Jim Ruiz Group, New Order and Quasi among others. The show follows the dumpy life of Andy French and his nerdy Brother Kevin. Check it out. Ok so I'm using this moment to procrastinate but I should add something for today.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?