Sunday, February 02, 2003

 
Groundhog Day evening

Physical State: slouchy
Mental State: clear
Music: The Go-Betweens - 16 Lover's Lane
Fashion sense: Brave New Waves shirt and jeans

Went to Soundscapes to pick up my gift certificate and ran into Michael Graydon who used to go to high school with me as well as being a personal friend of Neil Halstead (yeah that one) and the photographer for the first Mojave 3 album "Ask Me Tomorrow" when he went by the name Mike Folliot. Nice guy and really talented. He gave me his new website address and you can look at his photos here at Michael Graydon Pictures. Hire him, he's nice.

Wendy was so nice today and took me out to the Niagara Street Cafe for brunch on my birthday (belated) and we had a nice time catching up on stuff then walking Bobbi, her Westie, all over High Park. While I'm at it you can check out the talented Wendy at her website as well at Wendy Tancock Design. Very funky housewares and good quality stuff too. Ok so there's my two commercials for the day. These people rock!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?