Tuesday, February 04, 2003

 


Physical State: creaky
Mental State: foggy
Music: Francoise Hardy - La Meilleur de... (actually "The Vogue Years" is better, don't have that so)
Fashion sense: nonsense

ou bien si peu de chose
c'est mon amie la rose
qui l'a dit hier matin.


Tuesdays are pretty boring, no wonder they make movie prices lower on Tuesdays. This one, so far, is no exception. I included a photo of Francoise Hardy today that I have on my fridge, I really like her songs, it's just too bad my French isn't better so I could understand what the songs are about (but that doesn't stop me from liking Sigur Ros either I guess). I need a coffee. Cat Power list is growing like crazy, it's about time. I hate the way it always takes an album release for the list to grow, oh well. Can I just talk a moment how touchy the blogger system is when you want to add certain html things. What can I say I'm like a kindergarten kid when it comes to html.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?