Saturday, February 01, 2003

 
Physical State: tired
Mental State: loopy
Music: Sigur Ros - Aegetis Byjurnin whatever.
Fashion sense: white shirt and jeans

Ok so I was listening to a track from the new Sigur Ros album in my car when I was out and I thought of a little game. Take the following words, write them down on little pieces of paper put them in a hat and then pick them out at random to make your own Sigur Ros lyrics. Ok it's not that easy but it might be fun. I know this sounds sarcastic and mean but I'm being serious so go with it. Now you're on your own for the music part, bowed Les Paul and Icelandic weirdness is not as easy as it sounds.

Write down these words on individual scraps of paper. When you have a full phrase or line then put them back in the hat until you have written about 8 lines and then repeat for another song.

Words: eel, sigh, yellow, fallow, sallow, eye, low, oh, yo, stay, saw, I, soul, uh, yeah, fire, shadow, light.















Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?