Monday, February 03, 2003

 
Physical State: woozy
Mental State: happy
Music: The Bats - Silverbeet
Fashion sense: grey fleece Comedy Network sweatshirt, sweat pants

Just got back from Canoe and man what a place! All drinks at the least are $10! Out of control and there were a lot of people there too. It's one of the those places I would take someone to propose to but it's a little out of my range for the average night on the town. Thanks to my friends Blair and Michael, I had some nice beers and a good time. Good guys. I think I ate too many brazil nuts though (they had this truly addictive mixed nuts recipe in all the bowls on the bar). Wally could not make it but that's ok it sounds like he's messed up his shoulder and I'm sure it wouldn't be fun to sit there and have a good time when your shoulder's throbbing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?