Wednesday, April 02, 2003

 

Hey everybody, it's Barzin and Ulrike!



Physical State: creaky
Mental State: plodding
Music: Neko Case - Blacklisted, Daily Show w/Claire Kember
Fashion sense: black shirt, grey sweats

Barzin is playing this Thursday, April 3 at C'est What (come out even just to hear his Sparklehorse cover, amazing). He's appearing with Montreal's wonderful Below the Sea. You can check out more about barzin by clicking here and more about Below The Sea by clicking here.



Ulrike Balke will also be doing an exhibition of her excellent paintings at the Here + Now Gallery, 527 Parliament St., Toronto, Opening Thursday 7-10pm. Go and check out her stuff out if you're so inclined, promises to be a good show. So things are going pretty slow today, I'm really plodding along here. I started thinking that I really should take a trip to London, England soon (or somewhere). But it comes back to the money situation again, as always. Maybe just a road trip would do me good. I really enjoy sometimes just driving and listening to some good tapes (I'm long overdue for a good mixed one). Turns out that I'll be getting another dj gig in May at Wavelength after all (as I had to postpone my gig when my dad passed away). I will put up the details when I find out about them. Okay coffee, coffee will help me think...coffee and a muffin...(saw Adaptation last night), great script. Love that Charlie Kaufman. Now if Charlie could write an episode of Six Feet Under...oh the mind boggles over that one. Ooo hoo. So what am I going to do without a new season of Six Feet Under to watch? I saw them all and they were really cool. Bye all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?