Sunday, April 06, 2003

 
Physical State: 5 kmph
Mental State: wet cardboard
Music: Amy Annelle - School of Secret Dangers
Fashion sense: white shirt, blue jeans

Smiling while feeling sick, what a concept. Last night there was something we'll call "freaky stylee" I shared with my friend Wendy and I was feeling instantly sick after partaking. Really quite embarassing actually. So later I'm standing there talking to her after almost being sick and I feel bad and here I am smiling like an idiot. Kids this is your mind, this is your mind on...

So I was checking out more of The Classic Brown's songs and Stacey reminds me of these different artists in no particular order:

Amy Annelle / The Places
Ida/Elizabeth Mitchell/K. (Karla Schickele)
Mirah
Michelle McAdorey
Nina Nastasia
Retsin / Tara Jane O'Neil
Rebecca Gates
Lisa Germano
Feist
Shannon Wright
Oh Susanna
Edith Frost
Be Good Tanyas

Very busy and I lost an hour this morning already (daylight savings time). So I better get back to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?