Friday, May 02, 2003

 
Physical State: tired
Mental State: cloudy
Music: Radio:Loveless
Fashion sense: black polo shirt, blue jeans

Now in a remote location, blogging from Ottawa, I thought I'd say hi. As you can see I don't know how to type with John's keyboard. He doesn't know I'm using his pc so don't tell (I'm sure he'd be ok with it, he's not here at the moment so I can't ask). More details about being in the nation's capital as things develop. Joanne (aka dj Loveless) has added a brand new wack of tunes for you guys to groove on over at Radio:Loveless (see the link at left). Soon she'll be implementing various playlists throughout the week so you can hear different music on different days (even more Loveless to love during the week). Yes!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?