Thursday, August 07, 2003

 

Bikeless


Physical State: heavy
Mental State: paranoid
Music: Broadcast - Pendulum ep
Fashion sense: grey shirt, khaki shorts

In the night some f**ker broke into my apartment building and stole my bike. This was one of the first times I felt confident enough to leave the bike unlocked in the hallway ON THE THIRD FLOOR! The door at the back of the apartment is notoriously never shut properly and often you can walk up to the door and pull it open without a key. It was a bike that I had since I was 18 (so not worth a lot but still in pretty good shape). This is scary when Parkdale gets so desperate that some jerk comes into the building during the night (which makes me believe that they had been here before and knew that it was always there).

In better news my sister has been made a new York Regional Police Dispatch officer. So now she has plenty to brag about (but she deserves it after all the stuff she's been through to get to this point including 8 years of reapplying and multiple interviews). Way to go, Lori! Those Venn's always on the mic and yakking like there's no tomorrow. In related news I have an inaugural show up at RadioIndieRock.com (a new internet radio station launched this week and also linked at the left). Those of you who were past fans of Invisible Radio will not be disappointed. Those of you new to internet radio will also be in for a treat. Check us out! 4 new shows already for the week with more great music to come.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?