Thursday, August 28, 2003

 

Good Morning, Beirut


Physical State: creaky
Mental State: 10 watts
Music: Mojave 3 - Excuses For Travellers
Fashion sense: white shirt, tan shorts

Airshows. Don't you just love them? Well not really if you live near Lake Ontario and The Canadian National Exhibition grounds like I do. Every year around this time (Labour day weekend) I get to hear the sounds of jets flying overhead and often rattling my apartment. Like a freak meteorite hitting your house you can't prepare for the sound either as it just instantly appears like a thunderclap and it freaks you out a bit, honestly. I know, I know. If you don't like it then maybe you should move. I don't want to deny the kids the chance to see jets in action I guess but hell do they have to fly so low? Oh well. I can hear all you jet enthusiasts saying "Put up or shut up, loser". Fair enough.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?