Thursday, August 14, 2003

 

Loveless


Physical State: lumbering
Mental State: twitchy
Music: Komeit - Falling Into Place
Fashion sense: black shirt, blue jeans, Lagavulin (not so much a fashion as a state of mind)

Met DJ Loveless aka Joanne Chirco tonight. She was in Toronto on business (see Radio:Loveless link at left). JC: As you're laptop won't be working until you get home you won't be able to read this. Well you came to Toronto for a few days and you rocked my world, lady. How can someone so cute be such a music geek too? Incredible! A smile that reminds me of sunshine and many great stories to tell, this girl is the shiznit, boy. I showed her the absolute lamest nights at all my usual haunts and she was kind enough to thank me for it, what a dear. Damned sweetheart that Loveless. To quote Casablanca, "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship". Thanks kid!

Komeit just rocks like the floating plastic bag in American Beauty. This much I know.

Man what am I saying?

Hey so Vegas is coming back to Radio Indie Rock...man life is good. Lagavulin all 'round, barkeep.

Nite!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?