Thursday, October 21, 2004

 
Ever have a word that pops into your head and you all of a sudden have a whole song to go with it? Maybe it's called Weird Al syndrome or something I dunno but this has been in my head all day:

Ennui and apathy
(sung to Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony & Ivory")

Ennui and apathy, live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my unswept floorboard, oh lord, can this be?
We all know that people are lame where ever we go
There is nothing and sad in everyone,
We learn we're bored, we learn there's more
Of the same crap we don't need to survive together anymore.

Ennui and apathy live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my unswept floorboard, oh lord can this be?

Ennui, apathy living in perfect harmony
Ennui, apathy, ooh

Ah skip it, who cares. I'm hungry, let's get a taco.

Maybe boredom creates brilliance...uh, yeah.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?