Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

Bill Lumbergh or David Brent. Who would
you rather have as a boss? Discuss.




Physical State: achey
Mental State: foggy
Music: Komeda - What Makes It Go?
Fashion sense: white t-shirt, jeans

Happy New Year! It's been a long time since I posted to this blog but I thought I would again to start out the new year. I was recently rewatching a classic of office oppression movies, Office Space, directed in 1999 by the brilliant Mike Judge and it got me to thinking. If you worked in an office (which I don't anymore) who would you rather have as a boss? Bill Lumbergh (Office Space) or David Brent (The Office). I would say Brent because the chances of him making you work on a Saturday would be slimmer than Lumbergh (Brent wouldn't want to you to make him look bad by showing more initiative and stealing the spotlight). Interesting. What do you think? The comment area is there for you, so "if you could just go ahead and add your comment...that would be great, 'mkay?"

I've also found this hilarious soundboard of Bill Lumbergh samples that's hours of stupid fun. Check it out here


Comments:
David Brent, because he's pathetic and funny. And although they both share their own annoying traits, but David's a chubby pushover, those are the best kinds of bosses. And you can poke David and call him a toad.
 
Thank you for your comment Anonymous. I am thinking I have to agree with you on that one.

Good times.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?