Monday, January 18, 2010

 
The funny, and at times too close to home
"Stuff White People Like."
















Physical State: sludgey
Mental State: foggy
Music: Asobi Seksu - Hush
Fashion sense: sweats, black long sleeve shirt

This book is something I saw last week in the book store as I was walking around. I thought the title sounded funny so I picked it up. Inside are 150 things that Christian Lander thinks are hilarious about White People (this book is a satire btw). After reading through some of the pages: it's funny, sarcastic and at times, when looking at my own life and what I like, a little too close to home. Check out some of the observations at the Stuff White People Like blog for this book. #131...GO TEAM COCO! I am so white.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?